Jet Ski Rentals
Hop onboard one of our 2 seat Wave Runners for an amazing time out on the water. We have a great ride area, well-maintained Yamaha Jet Skis, and helpful, friendly staff here to make your experience one to remember! If you would like to book for more than one hour, please call our location.
What you need to know
- If you were born on September 1, 1993, or after you need a boaters safety card to rent a Jet Ski. Texas Parks and Wildlife Boater Education Courses Must present a Valid Drivers License or Passport.
If you were born on September 1, 1993 and YOU DON'T HAVE a boater education certification YOU CAN purchase a one-time 15-day Texas Parks and Wildlife Boater Education Waiver at our location for $10, which is remitted to the state. (if you have purchased a waiver before from the state you will not be eligible for a second waiver, you will need to complete the safety course)
- Minimum age to drive a Jet Ski is 18 with Valid ID.
- Ages 6 and up can ride with a jet ski driver 30 years of age and up.
- Know the rules of safe boating in the Texas Water Safety Act.
- Must have and show a valid Government ID. No Exceptions.
- We reserve the right to deny service if person(s) are intoxicated and no refund will be provided. We have a breathalyzer on-site and will request a breath sample if we feel someone has been using alcohol over the legal limit.
- Be Early! Show up 45 minutes before your reservation. Being late will only cut into your reservation time so don‘t be late!
- A maximum of 2 people can ride on a Jet Ski. Total weight must be less than 400lbs.
- If the total weight of the rider(s) is too much we will require you rent an additional Jet Ski, if available.
- 100% refund if cancellation request is more than 24 hours from the time of reservation. No refunds within the 24 hour window.
- All Jet Ski riders will be required to sign our hazard / indemnity waivers and our watersports safety rules and regulations notice. Any rider found breaking our rules and regulations while on the water will be escorted back to shore and no refund will be granted. No exceptions.